Tuesday, February 10, 2009

so... this is the first blog and its done by me heather.  not a whole lot going on here just hopefully buying a house to make our home... if everything works out and goes as planned we will move in sometime in march. i will never forget that day we found the place... i walked around in circles for hours not accomplishing anything but wearing out the floor.... anyways enough of that i don't want to start going in circles. Tanden is working and Claire and I are at Kari's on her computer and Claire as usual is getting in to her make-up, her plants, her closets, the dog food, hitting her head on the table like nine hundred times, picking her nose, and a lot more all in about and hour or so....ok so this weekend my friend tia took me to a hinder concert and before we went i came to karis house like i always do...(i hope she doesn't get sick of me) to... ( well i forgot what for now) and so we took a few pictures of us looking all hottt! gotta love my sissy!
so later when im on my own computer i will add some more pictures but now we are getting kicked out so we are going home... tatat for now!

9 comments:

  1. Awwww! I'm so glad you got a blog! I love that post! You and Kari are so so beautiful! You guys make me wanna hang with my sissy all the damn time! Love you much! Lets all get together and do din din sometime soon! Oh, and I hope you had a GREAT Birthday! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you sister!! We still need to change up a few things i messed up a little on your friends list! woops!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bahahaha I didn't even read the post till now.. I love you Heather....

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEAH!! You have a blog!! cant wait to see some updated photos and updates on your family.. Good luck with the house! Hows Claire doing?? Jess is still NOT walking.. we are working on it with her.. Wish us luck.. haha MISS YA TONZ!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you have a blog! I feel like we haven't seen you in such a long time, it will be nice to stay in touch better and to see how you guys are doing! Congrats on the house, that is so awesome and exciting! Well keep us updated and we need to see some pictures of that cute little girl. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. P.S. I love that pic of you Tan, and Claire bear! Such a beautifulist fam!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so glad you finally started a blog, you are going to be addicted now. Your pics are so cute!
    I need to come down there, I miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  8. we need to hang out!!! maybe we could hang out at your house one night so you don't have to get a babysitter. where is your new house?

    ReplyDelete