Wednesday, February 18, 2009

hey you guys!

So i know its been awhile i just dont have that much to say... claire is getting big and makes us laugh so much. oh oh oh... i know do you or do you know anybody that wants a dog we have two that need new homes because we dont have enough love to go around and we think that if the right person wants them they can take them.... dont get me wrong we really love them but its just a little hard to jugle life and kids and work and still give the dogs the attention they deserve... so i know our bolg is kinda sad but just give me a little more time to spice it up a bit... take care

5 comments:

  1. I knew you were trying to find a home for Cedar.. which other one?? Ging or Stan?? I totally understand how your feeling.. We really miss you guys!! How is Claire.. Jess is still NOT walking.. She is getting more and more sure of herself BUT still wont take more than 2-4 steps :) Is Claire talking yet?? Love ya and POST SOME PICS.. :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEATHER!!!! I miss you so much beautiful lady! You know... Sean and I would LOVE a dog!!!! Which ones are you getting rid of??? Sad for you, i know how much you love them... Oh i seriously miss the heck outa you!!! love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pictures heather pictures... your kid is freaking beautiful show her off!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would LOVE Cedar, if I didn't already have two dogs... IM sorry love,, im sure you will find somebody!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh dear, I hear ya sista - I was in love with Max until we had Aidan - now that dog always stresses me out! I hope you find them a good home :)
    Um and I agree with Kariann - PICTURES!

    ReplyDelete