Monday, February 23, 2009

PICTURES YALL'

hello everyone.... hows its going? not a lot here claire and i came to aunt karis to get some pictures she had on her camera so i thought i would share them with you!  
    this is claire and her friend... 
they are the same age and claire 
is a giant compared to her.

here they are again...
now this one is my most favorite it makes her 
look like such a big kid! kari watched her so tan and i could go on a date.... 
this was the other morning when we came over 
to karis again( we come over here a lot in the mornings) 
and we caught claire playing in the planters.... what a bad kid
on saturday we went on a hike with kari and jd it was fun... 
claire was liken it until the end she had had enough
 so all the way back we had a crying kid (oh the joys of parenthood)  

so as you can see there is never a dull moment and when there is we really enjoy it! 

5 comments:

  1. Claire bear is so stinkin cute!.....
    Love you guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. she sure is a giant.. She is a doll.. I cant beleive that she is so grown up. Jess is still a major runt!! She is small, wont walk,.. LOL she is one STUBBORN child.. She knows how but just prefers to crawl.. Thanks for posting.. Love em.. Love those pics of you and tand..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather, Claire is so cute! I can't believe how big she is, oh and I'm glad you have a blog...good job! Send me your email so you can be on ours too! My mom said she talked to your mom at the school the other day, fun, I want & need to go in there next time I'm in Utah! Oh here's my email laceystanley@hotmail.com
    Lacey

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun Heather!!! I can't believe how grown up Claire is.. Makes me sad i'm missing out on her growing, its crazy, seems like yesterday we were floating along in the pool with Claire in your belly... :( Miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is growing up too fast! Looks like you guys are having fun!

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete